Our mixed ability pole classes are for anyone who has poled before at our school or anywhere else.
If you’ve done pole before but you’re new to THIS school and want to read how to fit in straight away 👇🏽 Scroll down until you see the lady in red doing a superman 👀
If you have completed our Complete Beginners Pole Course:
🎉 CONGRATULATIONS! 🎉
You will have now learnt the studio safety rules and regulations of the building in case of fire etc and more importantly you are WELL on your way to learning some totally
The Bigger Picture
We know that absolutely every single one of you is different and we welcome that! We believe that if you’re strong enough you should be pushed further and if you need to take your time, you should be somewhere where you feel comfortable enough to take your time without any peer pressure!
Knowing the fact that we all learn in different ways and at different rates seems crazy to group people into specific levels on specific days.
What if you can’t make that day and time??
We wanted to create flexibility within our classes so that you could attend with almost as much flexibility as a normal gym membership.
Each week no matter how full the class is we aim to see you individually to help with the moves you personally are struggling with and to also advise your next move or step. (Relevant ‘off the pole’ homework will be advised where necessary and this may involve strength or flexibility to help improve your pole skills.
How to improve your experience with us
- Arrive on time and be prepared to learn!
- Bring a Notepad so you can take notes throughout the session.
- Bring your camera / phone. (You may film yourself in the ‘Final Five’ minutes of class however these cannot be referenced ‘during’ your session so a notepad is essential to help your remember everything and all the finer details)
- Bring a sweat towel, water and any medication you need.
- ASK QUESTIONS! You have our undivided attention for the FULL hour and even after that you know you can catch us on whats app! Knowledge is power 😎
- Attend class and be present. Each student that attends the ‘9 Use’ membership has seen a dramatic difference to how quickly they have improved. Obvious though isn’t it? The more you do the better you become, so whether you are there for 1 session a week or more….bring your best self!
Ready to sign up?
THEN YOU HAVE 3 SIMPLE STEPS TO COMPLETION!
- Send an email to nia@iwouldratherbepoledancing stating clearly that you have read the terms and conditions of your chosen membership. Remember these are continuous monthly memberships for the pole obsessed so if you DON’T want a reoccurring membership you’ll need to let us know in advance.
- Log into your online banking (or go old skool and walk into your local branch) and set up your standing order for the 26th of each month. (Let us know when this has been done).
- After proof of
paymentyou will be able to book all your classes!
Good things to know about your membership
✔️Unused credit cannot be carried over to the following months.
✔️You manually book each class that you wish to attend. (You can chop and change days in the month as much as possible as long as you give more than 24hrs notice ahead of your class).
✔️Check your calendar for ✔️’s to see which classes you’ve booked for the month and unregister from classes you cannot attend.
✔️If you run out of pole credit you can purchase extra classes at your usual class rate. (These sessions cannot be switched or moved).
✔️Remember there’s no fixed term or hidden contracts you can cancel whenever you like as long as you give us one full calendars month notice.
You are one email away from learning all this cool stuff 🙌🏽 💌
Only 3 simple steps and the first is right here 💁🏽
If you have done pole at another pole school :
Firstly, we need to assess your current knowledge.
Don’t worry it is not a test but we do need to make sure we have seen all your previous moves before we can move you on safely.
Obviously, we are insured for anything we have taught you so if you’re practising other moves we really can’t guarantee your safety in class.
Also, you don’t want you to be going over the same old boring stuff when you could be flying into your new class! (Cue pic of me actually flying in class below).
The most thorough and safest way we can prepare you for your class is a little bit of 1:1 time.
My friends and I had a private pole dancing lesson today. We had so much fun! Nia was fantastic, explaining everything in detail and at the same time making it an exciting, truly enjoyable experience! We didn’t want to leave. We’re currently touring in the musical Hairspray and if we’re ever back in the area we will definitely be booking another lesson!! We can’t recommend it enough!Dynamite – Hairspray The Musical – Recommendation from our Facebook Fanpage
What is the benefit of a 1:1 before my mixed ability class?
- YOU get to meet your instructor and figure out if you ‘click’. To attend class you must purchase a membership which is at a minimum a 5hr commitment….. That’s a
loooooongtime if you dislike the instructor.
- YOU have peace of mind knowing where you’re going, (parking, studio location, toilets etc) and an opportunity to ask all those
niggleyquestions without our other students around: What’s Thursday class like? Which class has men in it? Do you use chalk here? How long have you been doing pole ?etcetc
- YOU get to have a full hour with your instructor’s attention and can discuss what’s next in your progress or area’s that you need to work on in class to bring you up to speed again.
WEget to figure out your learning style. Everyone learns differently and this is plainly obvious after an hour with you. You may need visual demo’s, clear direct instructions or you made need to repeat a move over and over again until you’ve got it. The hour helps us understand YOU better so we can get more helpful teaching information to you and your learning style.
How do I book a 1:1 session?
Register on our booking system so that we have a live profile for you. This will show us any medical
Get in contact with us and we will let you know what is available that
Email or Whats app is preferred as we have LOTS of availability and it’s difficult to send over multiple texts. Aaaaaand if you drop me a message with your full name and 3 random emoji’s we’ll be off to a great start! 😜
Nia – 07890191514
Sue – Ellen – Recommendations from our Facebook fan page
I use to do pole and LOVED it! I moved to the UK and just wanted to get back into it. I WAS frustrated at how I was struggling and Nia, at IWRBPD has changed that for me in one lesson!! All my concerns are gone and I’m ready to try everything, Thanks to Nia! Honestly, I Would Rather BE POLE DANCING!!