“I had always wanted to try pole and I’m so glad I decided to try theRecommendation from Jodie – See what she has been learning in class below.
beginnerscourse at I Would Rather Be Pole Dancing. 18 months later and I’m still loving it. Classes always have a great atmosphere and I’m continuously learning fun, new things. I would definitely recommend that anyone thinking about it to just go ahead and book onto the beginnerscourse because it’s been such a great experience so far!”
Want to try something new and fun?
If you’re new to pole then look no further! This course is for the complete Pole ‘Virgin’.
To book right away scroll to the bottom and head to our Complete Beginners course!
Need more info first? No problem…
How long is the Complete Beginners course?
This course is 3 weeks long because doing just an hour’s taster really isn’t enough! You just can’t grasp the concept of pole in an hour.
“Let’s face it, you’re not going to be Tiger Woods after an hour of Golf!”
Same applies for pole! It’s a brand new skill that takes time to perfect. After 3 weeks we know you will have had a decent shot at whether pole is definitely for you! 🙂
If you would like to join onto this course I promise you, you will not be greeted by an intimidating 6ft leggy blonde. This class is for normal folk who just want to give pole a try.
Details of how to book are below and if you need some tips on how to prepare for your first class I’ve done a video for you below.
It’s 5 minutes and FULLY comprehensive so grab a cuppa!
HOW TO BOOK
The below calendar is our LIVE Booking System.
- Click the three lines above the right-hand side of the calendar bar (Team Up Menu Bar) and it will ask you to Log In / Register.
- Register your email and save a password and it will create your profile. (Once registered we will send you an email with lots of details like where to transfer payment for classes etc so check your spam / junk folders so as not to miss anything).
**TO PLACE A BOOKING YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE**
- Stay logged in to the calendar (or log in again using your email and password if you were busy checking that spam folder) use the three lines again to navigate your way around your profile (Team Up Menu bar).
- Fill in your Profile by tapping the ‘MY ACCOUNT’ and “FORMS AND WAIVERS’ sections.
- You’re now ready to register for a class and pay for your session.
The start of something beautiful 🌟
Below are some of our students who were brave enough to sign up to a beginners class…
Look at how far they’ve
come ❤️ *Proud Pole Mama Alert* ❤️
Hear what Chantelle has to say about her pole journey…
I’m really proud to be part of Nia’s pole school, I was very nervous about starting pole. Especially choreography, however it’s now one of my favourite classes! Through pole, Nia teaches you what you are capable of and builds your confidence. It’s a really positive place where you can feel comfortable and make great friends (and you get a really good work out in too)!Megan aka ‘Megatron’ – Recommendation from our Facebook fan page
Nia is not only passionate about what she teaches as an instructor but she is also very much involved and passionate about MY (your) strengths, growths and achievements in pole… when I feel I can’t push anymore, boy am I most wrong. Nia gets stuck in and shows me just how much I’m actually capable of. Pole is not just another sport or hobby… it’s a lifestyle, a love, a fire in the belly and an ever burning flame in the soul! Deep but so true !!!Recommendation from Meg-Megan – Check our her skills below.