If you’re new to pole then look no further! This course is for the complete Pole ‘Virgin’.
To book right away scroll to the bottom and head to our Tuesday Complete Beginners course!
Need more info first? No problem…
How long is the Complete Beginners course?
This course is 3 weeks long because doing just an hour’s taster really isn’t enough! You just can’t grasp the concept of pole in an hour.
“Let’s face it, you’re not going to be Tiger Woods after an hour of Golf!”
Same applies for pole! It’s a brand new skill that takes time to perfect. After 3 weeks we know you will have had a decent shot at whether pole is definitely for you! 🙂
If you would like to join onto this course I promise you, you will not be greeted by an intimidating 6ft leggy blonde. This class is for normal folk who just want to give pole a try.
How do I book?
To book a space you can book on our online booking system through ‘Team Up’ (See below).
We use this company for all our bookings!
1) SET UP YOUR POLE PROFILE – To give you booking access to our classes you will need to click the calendar and set yourself up with a profile/ account with Team Up.**If you are having difficulty with this please scroll to the bottom for an alternative**
2) FILL IN YOUR EXERCISE QUESTIONNAIRE AND WAIVERS – Before you book a class we will need a brief history of any medical conditions you may have had in the past or are currently being treated for.
(You will be asked to sign a waiver before you attend your first session. These forms may seem timely but it’s only on set up you will be required to do these. Also, it means we are not sat around doing this during your class time…. when you arrive, we can get you get straight on to the pole! Also if we have any questions about your injuries we can get in contact with you prior to your class!)
3) BOOK YOUR COURSE – Yup, that simple. Click ‘ENROLL’.
4) PAY – The course is £35. If you wish to pay via Bank Transfer or cash please get in contact so we can arrange how. You can contact us to make payment on – 07890191514. Please quote your name and the course you wish to book onto so we have a better idea of who we are talking to.
5) TURN UP AND ENJOY YOUR FIRST CLASS!
If you have any questions that have not been covered already. Please feel free to get in contact with your instructor.
Nia – 07890 191514
We look forward to hearing from you and if you’re still not sure then have a look at what some of our students think of the classes already! Visit our Testimonials Page Here!
**SETTING UP YOUR ONLINE PROFILE**
If it’s all too confusing we can invite you to complete your profile but we will need some details:
(Please allow 48 hrs for us to do this as we are normally teaching, driving or sleeping. #TrueStory)
To set up your account please text us (Nia Pearce – 07890 191514) the following details:
Date of Birth:
After we have sent you an invitation you will be asked to confirm & complete your profile. Please check your junk folder as sometimes they think we are junk 😪
(After you enroll you will be sent an email of how to pay for your booking. Please note: All future correspondence will be sent to the email you provide so keep your eyes peeled!)